Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halitosis

Monday, November 11, 2013

- Piano Student (2nd grade boy - age 7):  Hey, do you know what?

- Me:  No, what's going on?

- Student:  My friend stopped taking piano lessons because his teacher had really bad breath. 

- Me (nervously):  Oh wow...that's too bad.

- Student:  Yeah, I told him he should take lessons from my teacher because you're really funny, really nice and your breath doesn't stink!



Friday, November 8th, 2013

- Piano Student (4th grade boy):  You know what I really want for dinner?

- Me:  I have no idea.

- Student:  FRESH ziti.  Boy, do I love FRESH ziti.

- Me:  Oh, so you like ziti?

- Student:  Yeah, but it has to be FRESH.

- Student's Mother (from hallway):  I heard you the first time and we're having chicken tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment